Thursday, June 21, 2012

Two fine days

Hello guys! I'm back with an update! :) June is coming to an end, which is quite sad, cus school is reopening!!! I'm not ready at all man I haven't even done my work yet!! Also recently that bbj issue isn't resolved yet, which is bothering me A LOT. I wish someone would just buy it. Sigh. Went Orchard/Somerset/313/Cineleisure/Scape with Jocelyn and Josh yesterday. Didn't take any photos cus they are camera shy! Anyway I didn't want to particularly take photos with Ahem. So we just walked and walked...This is at Orchard central btw, tryna find my Vans. Sadly no more stock again. FOR NAVY BLUE. I guess I'll have to try out Queenstown or just buy from overseas la. Oh oh then we walked to Knightsbridge to see my Topshop jacket! I had trouble finding my size which is the smallest, and finally that outlet had it! I can't believe I really bought the $116 jacket I must be out of my mind. But I likey :) At first I hesitated cus of the pockets, but then I decided that it was unique so I got it haha. And omg, we passed by Abercombie and there were supposed to be naked angmoh models inside but... sadly there were none that day :( The naked guy was not at all btw. On Wednesday, had lunch at Charliebrown; I ordered Aglio alio and it was...okay but too dry. I also got americano express or something and I didnt know it was meant to be bitter. Yikes. On Thursday went on a study date with sisters! Managed to finish my old work, the moonface homework. But haven't finalized yet. Didn't do Jasmine's work as usual, it's just too hard!!! We had lunch+dinner+starbucks at Foodcourt, followed by Scoopz for ice cream^^



Freaking yummy and crispy!


I WISH MY HAIR FASTER RECOVER AHHH!!!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment