Almost a month has passed since holiday started. Still a long way to go HAHA. I shouldn't be complaining, but this is too long a holiday! Wondering what I'm gonna do for the next month..I'm really in holiday mood I wanna fly to Seoul now :( This is the peak point of my life, you are only young once!!! There are so many things I wanna do!!!! Bungee jump, skydiving, scuba diving, flying fox, travel to outer space hahaha that's too far-fetched. But seriously. Fuck society. There, I said it. Went Sentosa with besties today!!! Jx couldn't go because she had to go on a date with her bf!!! Ahhh all keep dating I'm so jealous! We went beach to take photos, sun tan and we wanted to play Go kart at first but didnt cus too expensive :( I wanted to sit the skyride up to the Go kart so exciting! I regretted wearing the shirt cus now I have 2 colours on my arm-.- Shit la should have worn lesser hahahaha. I'm now sunburnt, like totally black. And red also! Urgh whole body cannot move I think tomorrow will get worse! OH and btw Gmarket cheat my feelings sia say Sep1 now have to wait till end Sep for the bbj stock!!
Oh and my invisalign, hehehe. I have to wait till Oct for my aligners which is fking long but by next yr April my teeth will be perfect! I'm even doing extra treatment for the final smile^^
x
No comments:
Post a Comment