Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vroom.

Woke up late today and half day gone again. Decided to go running with dad to lose some weight! :) I have a 1month plan. Go running every week. Confirm can lose, with determination! But I wanna lose face fats more :( I do face exercises 28 times a day but no help! Supposed to get slimmer in 2 weeks time. Hahaha wanna know the technique? Lift your chin up high and kiss the air. Do it 28 times. I know it looks retarded, just try not to do it with people around. Anyways, the CD rama shop didn't koll me siol! Sho sad la. I'm gonna call Converse tomorrow to try out hehe. Oh, and my stupid boat shoe spoil. Zzz. Gonna buy a Vans vulcanized for overseas wear :) So many things spoil. #haiyo Went dinner with family after running. I only did 4rounds, run stop run stop hahaha. But considered not bad la. I tried to do monkey bars, but omg, the moment I held on to that thing, I could barely lift my own weight for long. I'm not heavy ok, 45kg nia. Underweight leh. Wah. Used to be a monkey when I was a kid. Can go all the way and come back all the way without any trouble. Now like what sia. Haha, but enjoy the peekchas! Of course the first picture is my face ^^



OOTD


x

No comments:

Post a Comment