Friday, June 1, 2012

Together.

Hey lovelies! School ended early so went Balestier road with the girls for some project work!! We had to hunt for lamps and take pictures. It was quite fun actually, then we had lunch at Loy Kee Chicken rice! Super full. Then we decided to go shopping at Bugis! It was getting late and we didn't have much time sadly :( I targeted something at Topshop hehe. A leather jacket that costs $110. Seriously, Topshop quality don't have to doubt one la hor, anyway real leather is supposed to be expensive haha. Omg I really need money!!! I'm going Suntec's IT Fair tomorrow and if I really get the Canon S100 then I really bankrupt already! :( Must Work work work. Yes. And then I'll try to sell my 'cheap' 'fake' leather jacket rotting at home hahaha. 

Pictures :)


our polaroid!



dined at Thomson Plaza with parents yesterday


Beef pepper rice major yums (Y)



Tried Soy strawberry cream frapp for the 1st time and loved it!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment