Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cherry tree.

I'm actually quite sad b/c of my cammy now. Idk why it's such a good cam that it takes pictures with too much light/flash dk how describe. Is there any way to adjust the contrast cus really too bright le la. I so pekcek until I just don't use flash, then the photo not concentrated or turn out chao da. Sibei sian. Lady luck is just not on my side. And I'm getting fatter and fatter each day. Need to diet. Eh, I hate my nose. So big. Kns. Some days it looks big some days it looks small. Idk wtf is wrong with it. K so bye end of rant. Face the fact. I'm not photogenic. p.s. I rearranged my blog posts and deleted those unnecessary ones and added more old posts with pictures in them so feel free to explore those old posts in 2010/11 haha.

























by ~choochiaki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment