Headed out to Chinatown today for belated Father's day feast. It was for my grandfather though. Today was a very unlucky day/moody day for me idk why. Maybe cus I'm still harping on the incident. I seriously can't get over it unless it's solved. Things will get better, I hope. Anyway, we had lunch at Yan Palace Restaurant and the food was so-so cus most of the little plates of crap are not as good as I expected. Especially the cheese croquette and the mustard buns :( Oh yeah. On the way back Fann suddenly dropped $10 without knowing + $2.50 pastamania change which they forgot to give back. So she was v v sad and couldn't stop talking about it for an hour, even when we departed her mind was still about this thing. Seriously cannot stand. MOVE ON LA! In the end we went Orchard and my Topshop jacket (another design this time) looked really good on me but don't have my size so I'm like super sad like siaooo. Did manage to buy something at forever21 though.
Century egg porridge was meh~
Cheese croquette! Disappointment
bye zann :(
Two of us left for Somerset alone. No shopping luck at all :( Walked and walked and even tried to find my Vans but my design no colour no size. Hais. Decided to jump right into dinner @pastamania instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment