Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Dilemma.
Just a short update! Had no school today, was supposed to do my project work due tomorrow but slacked the day off instead :( I really have no motivation at all! Always end up doing last minute work!! Haiz. But till now I'm still thinking how to start. Zzz, hate wed the most la. I just read XX's blog. One comment really made me laugh. "So I thought you must look like Brad pitt. But you look more like an armpit." Hahahhhaa cb. Anyway, I've decided on the camera that I'm gonna get!! Canon powershot s100! Go google. It's freaking expensive, like totally out of my budget. $699 O.O But my dad said we'll go see on Sat @Suntec hehe. He sponsor, for my birthday present. I hope. That's the model that I've been hearing ppl talk about these days. Is it really worth the price? I heard the photo and video quality is good though it's only 12MP. Excellent quality under low light, great sounds, and such. Alright, back to reality. I shall go check out some reviews on youtube and then decide on my stupid work! Toddles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment