Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gone

Haven't been blogging lately so this is the summary of what I've been doing lately!
Ok first, last week went to have dinner with z's family. Thanks for the dinner btw^^ Went to some cruise ytd and it was fking boring. I only went cus I thought I could do my hair-.- hais anw I went to do my hair this morning and I was so scared of the results!!! I feel damn self conscious now :(

Today went to learn skateboarding with zann, wee, hock lai and Ain! I think she's damn cool la, like butches are cool what. But idk why I so quiet today leh. Omg really not myself. Shit. I think I feel awkward around butches, dk wtf is wrong with me la. Just to let yknow, I'm a very open-minded person. In case that was what you were thinking!! I just feel more in common with girls who like shopping hahaha.

ok anyway, it was v fun today!! Skateboarding is like so fking cool, I'm so happy I can skateboard now!! Abit act cool uh hahahah. I'm gonna buy my skateboard tmr!! #happymax I can like skate home after sch wahahaha damn act! And wee was like sizing hock lai up the moment she saw him. Like a big NO NO. Damn funny and bad at the same time haha.


Two fav pics of the day!


With black beauty!

LOL QT




Random ppl we don't know


Met wei later at Newton for dinner! Ordered deep fried buns, stingray, fried carrot cake, satays, hokkien mee and sugarcanes!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment