Monday, October 8, 2012

If you forgive, forget

Sorry for the lack of updates! I'm finally back with a post hehe. Sep 18 went to watch step up revolution with yonghui and yunru. The movie was so good! All the dance damn fking nice and cool la!! Makes me sad cus I can't dance. But overall the storyline abit lacking I still preferred step up 1 and 3! But for the dance revolution was the best! So many hot babes wooo hahaha. I didnt even give a fk to the male role, he aint even that hot. Luke from step up 3 was so much hotter like WA OMG. Sep 20 went shopping at bugis street again with millie and yuanzheng didn't even buy a single thing wtf.

Last Sat went Kbox with my dearest Jx, and I just came back from Somerset with Jx and Qh! Saw Dickson, Yunru and her bf haha. We ate Marche today heheh. Rosti is kang dang now then I know hahaha. Should order one plate and share. I wanted to die trying to finish it. The atmosphere there is damn good! Like I'm in another country^^ Ate takoyaki and bulgogi (my fav chicken) and skipped dinner haha. Bought a top, a cheap jacket and stickys today!

Instagram!
Follow me now! -happycherryberry





 Rosti nomz *salivates*


 Rosemary chicken













Okay la guess the next time i will be up with a new blogpost will be when i am back from Aus? Ohya i wanna buy a parka tell me where to buy!!! Go see sleepwalks9to5's blog I want her parka so bad! Oh and i wanna wax my legs so fking hairy cannot stand it.

Thanks for reading my boring bloggie!
Goodnight people!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment