We took bus from Somerset to Ecp to rollerblade. It was a 30min ride, and Keith was nagging non stop about dunno what also, like cannot stop one leh! Somemore bring such a big bag, inside got 6packets of tissue paper and first aid kit somemore WTF nanny daddy hahahahah. It was gonna rain and we were feeling very depressed but luckily it was just a passing rain and we managed to skate afterall hehe. Oh we saw penny skateboards there so chio! The girl was damn cool and the helpout guy was funny! Black beauty hahaha. It was Keith's first time skating, 1min gao dim. So talented right this nai ba! Z fell down like infinity times so funny wahahaha. After skating we went Somerset to meet Wei for Wild honey. But she was late, so we went Scape underground first to shop! Unfortunately when Wei came, Wild honey was already gonna close:( But luckily we managed to go Bakerzin for dinner thanks to the nai ba. Omg the bacon ham penne was damn good sia, damn regret buying the dory fish spaghetti, thanks to z. It tasted like zoo food according to her. Ok I shall stop talking and show you pics!
6/9 Sunday
Shopping all day at Cine! Didn't take too many pics that day, too busy spending money!
Some jap restaurant forgot the name, this is curry omelette rice, the egg damn good but portion is too much!
Iced mocha or something, da bomb.
Skipped dinner cus I was broke.
9/9 Wednesday
Ytd at Ecp! See the sky so dark but the color damn cool right...
OMG my hair sucks! I think im gonna say this unconsciously for the rest of the post hahahahaha
Omg my hair really damn cui leh
Closeup for you?
Look at how awfully straight my hair is so fugly
Perfect shot of me looking drunk hahhaha
Bakerzin!
Mushroom soup from heaven look at the cream omg
YAY MY ICED CHOCOLATE IS HERE
Best bacon & ham pasta I've ever tasted in my life
Omg this sucks. Don't ever eat this dory fish spag, not worth it to pay so much for something like this. I think even for $5 it's not worth it, let alone $17!
"I'm trying to act refined by sipping this cup of Afternoon tea!"
Nai ba is a DOLPHIN
MONKEY HAHAHAA
Now I present to you the highlight of this post! Enjoy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment