Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hectic

I'm back bitchessss! School's been a bitch lately...and I felt lazy to blog but I finally did it so here goes! I'm not feeling v now cus I have flu and bruises, so pls excuse if I seem a bit boring. Keith celebrated our birthday on 18 nov(fann & i, mine was in advance) at Marche for brunch. We initially wanted to go Wild honey but we had to wait 30-45 mins so we backed out but 10min after we left they told us they had seats-.- I guess wild honey and me no fate. But Marche was good as well! Poor keith not feeling well that day and couldn't eat much of the food:( "OMG WHY THAT GUY EATING OUR FOOD???"

After which Keith had to leave for home to rest then leave for NS again..and we went off to ice skate! The ice there abit weird uh, damn uneven. When our time was almost up me and z decided to skate very quickly while holding hands, WORST DECISION EVER. We both fell, I fell infront and she fell backwards. She was the heng one and I was the suay one. My knee got swollen and my elbow had cuts. Wa worst feeling ever. Oh and my invisalign journey has officially started! I have a total of 22 aligners, 1 aligner wear 2 weeks, by the 4th aligner my upper row's crooked tooth will be almost straight! Totally excited :)


Group photo first! :D



Crepe customised by Zann

Eggs benedict! We initially wanted to order 2 but after we ordered the clock struck 12 noon and they changed the menu :(


Rosti as usual

Some pasta which sucked so bad


Most gigantic pizza I've ever seen. I don't even know why it's sooo huge. All of us struggled so much to eat it that we had to dabao at the end. So embarrassing~ ohya btw I recently bought a lot of stuff online! I got a boy london eagle tee & sweater, a kitty beanie and I just ordered a camo cropped tee from thestylemafia ahahahah. Can't wait for them to arrive!! I'm now searching for camo cap and camo shorts as well...suddenly went crazy with camo prints.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment