Hey guys! Yez as seen from above I got a random shirt from Editor's market just cus I'm in need of shirts... got another one in black sleeveless, NYC. Tryna act cool lollll. Went to eat Ippudo for the second time with Obasan, this time I tried the spicy kakata ramen, shiokkkkkk. She didn't like it lol, guess she isn't much of a ramen fan. And omg, my face the 2 red patches of dried skin still haven't recover, gonna see a doc soon :( School's starting again soon in mid April, so not looking forward to it! I'm left with another module to retake, after that I'll be free! My GPA sucks sia, 1.8 can go where?? Private Uni also can't get in! I think poly's really unfair. Why ppl O levels get 28 points can get GPA 3.6?? It really depends on the course you take. It's not like sec school, do badly in some subs can still pull up with better ones. In poly if you die means you die. So you see, GPA doesn't determine our intellect. Aiya, even if can't succeed in life, still got piano as kao shan. The prob is, the job doesn't allow me to socialise, I'll feel cooped, and also no bf to hunt.. SJP LA. K enough of my crap.
I was so bored so i came up with this:
My 3 TO-DO List with my partner
1. Staycation
Isn't it sweet, having the whole day just with your partner, something like you guys own apartment especially booking a hotel at Sentosa, waking up to the smell of sea breeze. You can also dine in with your love one at 5 stars restaurant.
Something random, i've always wanted to have an own apartment of my own with my friends living in with me. (If only i was that rich) with own chef working in my kitchen and huge swimming pool as well as own garage. My dream house... what's yours?
2. Adventure
I would want my partner to go on an adventure with me!! Like diving, backpack travelling, bungee jumping, para sailing, sailing, so much i want to do go explore forest also can lah LOL out of this shithole can already. Where got time?
3. Candle light dinner
HAHAHA Sound really cliche, but i think very sweet and romantic. I've never had a reaaaaal candle light dinner in my life i think? My term of candle light dinner is really must have those tall and pretty candle with my personal waiter/ waitress, soft music in background. Normally in restaurants they have got candles la..... but those aren't candlelight dinner i guess? It does not mean that presence of candles are candlelight dinner to me, ambience very impt!!
Okay enough of me crapping. Update time!!
22/3 Thursday
Satisfied my craving at Ippudo :) It's really the best ramen I've tasted. I tried the spicy ramen this time, although I preferred the first one I tried, which was something like pork slices with tamago I guess? Couldn't rmb the name. I heard the Ippudo in Japan is 10x nicer than SG's. Really wanna go there someday... when will that day ever come?
The last time I ate Ippudo I was so full I could barely walk but this time dk why I was still quite hungry. Big appetite me. Went to buy some macarons at Antoinette. I think average leh :/ Pique nique one nicer. I bought 12 for $32 sia, so ex somemore. Can't wait for Sat and Sun!
BYE MUACK
x

No comments:
Post a Comment