Hihi I'm back! Had a swim over at Z's house ytd in HER BIKINI shiokkkkkk daoooooo~ Felt bad that I wore it even before she did HAHA SRY DEAR I TOOK AWAY UR BIKINI'S VIRGINITY. Felt so naked. Luckily got nobody swimming except for an ang moh woman sun tanning. I went with wei, and she's the most exasperating leech ever!!! Keep tugging on to me like she wanna eat me up, can't even let me waddle in peace. Pervertic also. She won't even do this kind of things to other ppl. Siao one something wrong up there... Anyway I sun tanned for about 30min without any disturbance YAY ME
I headed to town this morning with JX and I finally bought my dream dress I've wanted for sooo loooong. It's way short for me but it's alr the closest to the ideal one :) + turqoise bikini LOL. JX bought the same dress in thicker strap in black and I pressurized her to get the bikini tgt with me and she bought the exact same bikini as me!!! Wonder when will she ever use it... Oh and it's Insanity Day 31 for me today. Let's press on and dig deeper!! Fighting!!!!!
I LOVE MY GRANDMA FOREVER<3 <3
CHIO DRESS.
UPDATE SOON!
x
No comments:
Post a Comment