Saturday, March 16, 2013
Rant
It's funny how people tend to change once they feel comfortable around you. Some good, some bad. Some take advantage of you and it gets worser and worser over time, eventually becoming a burden. How can anyone be so ungrateful, treat us like a dog, take us for granted and unappreciative? That's really too much. How can blame me when all I was trying to do was help? You asked me for help and I did, you didn't even say a thank you. When something goes wrong you just blame me for it. Never even think or reflect on what you did. Always so self centered and selfish. Irresponsible too. Throw all your responsibilities to me, who am I your maid? I really can't take this shit anymore and I don't deserve this. Fuck this shit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment