Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shimmer



Hi guys. Every single day of school is so boring. I was late by 1hr this morning, then I wanted to go shit. Then Millie asked me to wait for her. Then in the end like too late to go for class already so we went to Atrium's Toastbox and eat. I ate peanut butter toast and ice lemon tea. Stupid she go poke all the lemons until damn sour the taste damn annoying sia. Then we laugh laugh chat chat and eat then then then we took shuttle bus to class wheee! I have grown to be dependable on the bus cus damn lazy to walk ZZ. 

Then something damn embarrassing happened in the bus. She was looking outside the window then she suddenly point out and say to me: "Eh helicopter" Then I say: Where. Then she say in chinese: "Lao shang la" She wanted to say Lou shang but say Lao shang then I say LAO SHANG? Anyway she was talking in broken chinese hor please. Then she laughed la then I think I said too loud already then got people in front suddenly say: "LAO SAI" Then another person said: "They say too many times already" At first Millie dunno they talking about us but then when we got down the bus she super paiseh cus she realised they were talking about us hahaha.

Aiya then let's fastforward the boring lectures then after school I saw you ni ni at Amk central wtf. And thankfully my koi never kana the fire! Hehehe :) Then, like that lor. BB jacket will be coming in beginning of June! Hope this time really don't cheat my feelings hor. By the way I think my camera sucks sia I need a new one!! And I think I'll be doing invisalign during June hols!! My mother still comtemplating cus she say damn expensive maybe but we'll have to find out hehe. Really hope can leh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment