Sunday, February 10, 2013

New year

It's a new year again! How time flies... 2012 passed so quickly for me, leaving me behind wonderful and regrettable memories. Really hope 2013 will be a good year for me & you all. Didn't have the time to reflect on the past year and think of my new year resolutions so now that I'm done with my project.... here i am! 

New year resolutions anyone? 

Ok after thinking for quite awhile, here are some of my new year resolutions:

1. Slim my face down (tinge of impossibility)


2. Focus more on my studies. (I SRSLY SINCERELY HOPE I WOULD. I'll try.)


3. Do something crazy (reverse bungee ride/get drunk/bungee jump/sky diving/travel around the world, that's like my dream job hahaha)


4. Grow taller. (yes I know some ppl are gonna bash me for saying that but I'm really not that tall at all. I wanna grow to 165cm!)


Okay just some random resolutions~

<3 (overview of cny part 1)





Presenting to you..My boyfriend!!! 
HAHAHA I WISH

Haha from running man^^





Siblings hahahahahah





Pretty girl!!




Ellice torturing wei







Stay tuned for part 2!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment