Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Food for thought

Haven't been able to blog for a while, the past two weeks I've been out, skateboarding w josh, jocelyn, yj and iris at Ecp. I even saw Meet! Haha he seemed quite shocked to see me, like didn't recognise my face. Oh btw I think Valerie wang is pretty now haha. I used to think she looked like a China.

Anyway I went out for a study date today in town. Had Wild honey today for lunch w the girls for the first time! Didn't know that it would be so expensive though. $19 per dish! Even the drinks cost around $8. I tried the Egg benedict at last! It was sooooo good but so fulling however.




Three of us ate the same food hahaha. Eggs benedict! The bacon's so salty though. It had like mushrooms in it as well. So good but very fulling too. After eating one of these I felt like bursting.

Jx ate this Tunisian dish!


Then this angmoh girl was so damnnnnn pretty I just kept looking at her I swear. I think even better than Ming bridges. The photo below doesn't give her enough credit. We're like stalkers.


Will be back fo updates!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment