Hello guys, just wanna share with yall what i got yesterday in town w yj and joyce accompanying me! I was aiming for kate spade wallet ever since my old adidas wallet was ripping into pieces-_- I think it lasted me for 2years, not bad. Btw right, i didn't even tell my mother the exact prices of my loots. She still thinks that Kate spade is some no brand thing hahaha. I was contemplating between Mikas pond stacey and Mikas pond lacey. The difference is just that one is with zip all around and one without. At first i liked the zip around one but then like not as classy, so in the end i got the without zip one! :) All i needed to do was not to put many cards inside, if not it will be damn bulky la. Ok the other thing i got was Dr marts! I was also contemplating between high cut and low cut. I aimed for the low cut but when i tried the boots on i think the high cut one suited me better! In all i think i spent $410? It's within my budget, i had 1k to spare HAHAHAHA. Pls don't nag me, thanks.

Will be back for more updates.
Tata
x
No comments:
Post a Comment