Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hello :)
Sorry for the lack of updates!
Have been busy with work and model-making, so stressed :( Anyway i've a few things to blog about! My new room and my online shopping! Not really a lot hahaha. K anyway, regarding my new room, i wasn't really sure what sort of theme i should go for since my floor is white-_- and black and white seemed a bit cold, so i chose turqoise for one piece of wall! Afterall i quite like turqoise hehe. I even bought a matching dreamcatcher! As for online shopping, i got some mainstream stuff like supreme & kkxx, the best thing's that i got a watch for $60! Feel guilty but it's really damn nice!!! Love at first sight. I really must thank Chloe for advertising so many chio stuff!

Firstly, a photoshopped pic of me!
I was actually testing to see if the shirt looked good on me.
Not bad right my skill!
Don't tell you also won't know!


My super chio watch!

And lastly my room! you diggin' it? Actually i kinda hate it. I might change the style in a year or so. Fickle-minded :/


Starbucks with wei the other day.

Btw, went Ikea yesterday. Their butterscotch cake is damn good i swear.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment