Monday, April 29, 2013

Boring Sunday

Hey guys!
I wanted to post this ytd but here it is now.......
(Warning: This post full of CRAP)

So the result of me being bored......

1. Dream




Someone asked me: What do i aspire to be when i grow up?
and my answer is.....

"MODEL"

Since young i've been pressurized by ppl to be a model. There will always be ppl saying "Eh you can go be model" "Eh you so tall, go be model la!" or "Model material" bla bla. But in fact, i've really never been approached to be a model or anything. Most probably due to these facts: not tall enough, not pretty enough, not photogenic enough, face not slim enough. I rmb my ugliest stage when i was in sec 1. I looked like a kiampa china kid. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! K anyway, the only time i was approached to be a model was when in poly year 1. I was asked to be a model of the school magazine cover while i was dressed in a hoodie, black specs, and a pony tail. #unattractive 

Short model interview - she asked me to take out my specs and force a smile LOL. Pretty flattered but i was too shy to do it so i rejected. Damn, that was a good chance right there! NVM it's ok i will have more chances.

2. Francisco lachowski

I've been seeing this model all over tumblr but don't know what's his name so i finally did some research and found out! HEHE apparently he's a Brazilian model he's so cute his eyes are attracting me!!! Don't know if you will feel the same as me but to me he's one sexy motherfucka :)



3. Bakerzin w twin

Went Vivo city w twin for an assignment that i failed to do... Don was surprisingly very nice, i still need some time to get used to that ha ha. Bakerzin at Vivo basically sucked, cus there wasn't bacon and ham penne on the menu. Why? Beats me. I settled for Cabonara penne and it wasn't on par :(





Yes we ate the same thing...BORING



I was sky tanning cus it was too irresistable

My signature pose HAHA



I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY
& PLS AWAIT MY NEXT POST LOL
adios! mua

Ask me anything, http://ask.fm/happycherryberry
Follow me: @happycheryberry



x

No comments:

Post a Comment